THE EVOLUTION FROM PRINT TO BLOG

For two years, I wrote a newspaper column about the misadventures of the Dogwood pack. Our pack consists of my six dogs ,two cats, and me. We have the Queen and oldest, Lucy the Lab. Then there's my special Child, Charlie, a German Shepherd/lab mix who owns me. My rat terror (I mean terrier) Hines keeps us in check, while Italian grey hound/terrier mix Daisy destroys the furniture. Our sweet cat Pearl, who passed away in August of 2010 from complications brought on by Feline Leukemia, was a lone feline for her short five year existence. When she passed, orange long hair tabby kitty Bart, and Siamese Flame Point Sebastian moved into our hearts.



When we moved to a new town, I was unable to continue the columns, so we decided to stick our paws into the 21st century.
Since the move, TWO MORE sets of paws run the floors at Dogwood. Linus, a little black lab, and Squirt the Chi-Weenie.

Now that we have moved onto blog media, I will keep the mayhem of my fur kids adventures updated as they happen. I also want to post special needs animals and stories about shelters and people who are doing wonderful work for rescue. Since this is no longer edited or censored--you may see images that are a bit more shocking, and read copy that has a bit more venom--so be prepared. Thank you all for reading!!!!!!!!!



TO COMMENT: Write your comment in the open box and select ANONYMOUS. You can sign your name in your comment so we know who said what-LOL





Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HELP A BROKEN ELBOW AND HEART TO HEAL!!!!


You all know I have all but Patented the $5 dollar donation drives in the past.
WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!
 
ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS--get those wallets out and let’s make this happen!
 
MEET MOLLY!!!!!

MOLLY HAS A HOME TO GO TO!!! BUT WE GOT TO GET THIS VET BILL TOOK CARE OF AND GET THIS BABY BACK ON HER FEET!!!
HERE"S HER STORY:

As many of you know I am not one to ask for a lot, but we have a super sweet 4 month old female brindle pit puppy. She was brought in today with a broken right elbow that with surgery and the right foster she will have a long happy life. Funds are limited right now but I know that we can help her. Her vet bills are going to be a little over $600, If you can help please make the donations to Animal Hospital @ 931 647-1696
 All of you who know me!! PICK THIS UP AND SHARE IT

 I AM CHALLENGING YOU!!!! (leather glove to the face, etc)

 FIVE DOLLAR DONATIONS!!!  Gve up that pack of smokes or your big fancy coffee and help this baby out!!!
CALL THE NUMBER OF THE VET HOSPITAL AND DONATE OVER THE PHONE!!!! Donations to Animal Hospital @ 931 647-1696
That's straight to the vet boys and girls--no way anybody is getting snookered.

 DON"T MAKE ME CALL YOU!!!!  Get on the phone NOW!!!

 Five dollars can set this beauty on the road to a good life with a clean bill of health!!

 DIG DEEP BOYS AND GIRLS!!!! And if the Lord moves you to give more--CHIP IT IN!!!
TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!! SO DO IT TODAY!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment